Bioshock 2 has been a real dispointment for me, the huge problems with Games For Windows Live causing crashes when you start the game. This has ruined the game for me. Spent more time trying to fix the game than play it.
Thats not to say that its a bad game but on the PC is just not the game it should be, too many problems with Games For Windows Live and loading problems make it not work playing.
- The long long long load times.
- Crap support and rubbish patches.
- The graphics look dated or something not as good as you would expect for the PC Version.
- Complete waste of money and time.
- Games for Windows Live keeps crashing the game very common issue
A quick visit to the steam forums and youll see the nightmare this game is get it for the Xbox or PS3 cause the PC Version is a terrable waste of time and money.